Table of Contents=> Go Directly
What is Biology
Biology is a science of life.It is a science of nature that deals with life and living organisms, comprising of life structure, function, evolution, growth, distribution and taxonomy. It’s name is derived from the Greek words “bios” (life) and “logos” (study).
Biologists study the structure, function, growth, origin, evolution and distribution of living organisms. There are generally considered to be at least nine “umbrella” fields of biology, each of which consists of multiple sub fields.
Aristotle is considered as the father of Biology and Zoology.
Here i have listed Some Common Questions of Biology that generally ask in any any types of Exam | #1
1. Which vitamin is generally created in Human Body ?
2. Which Animal excretes Ammonia Mass ?
3. Through which the Oxygenated blood inter in Kidney ?
4. In which form the mammals excretes Nitrogen ?
5. Who is Known as the father homeostasis ?
=>Claude Bernard (1813 – 1870)
6. Name the Branch of Science that deal with the study of Man and Mankind ?
7. The Chemical energy Transformation that occur with in a Cell is called..
8. Who introduce the Term “Species” ?
=>John Ray (1628-1705)
9. Who gives the scientific name of Plant and Animal ?
=>Carolus Linnaeus (1707-1778)
10. Who Proposed Five kingdom system of Classification of Organism ?
=>Robert H. Whittaker
11. Who observed bacteria first time ?
12. Name the Unicellular group of Eukaryotic Organism which are neither plant and animal nor fungi ?
13. Name an Insectivorous Plant ?
14. Name the Protein coat which surrounds the Nucleic and Core of Virus ?
15. Who is Known As the Father of Ayurveda ?
16. Who was the author of “Species Plantarum”
=>Carl Linnaeus (1753)
17. Which era is consider as age of Reptile ?
18. Who introduced the kingdom of Protista ?
=>Ernst Haeked ?
19. What is the Scientific name of Common pea ?
=> Pisum sativum
20. Name the plant virus which Genetic material is R.N.A ?
=>Tobacco Mosaic Virus (T.M.V)