What is Physics
Physicscan also be described as the science dealing with physical quantities. In this regard, physics is widely considered to be the most fundamental (and important) of all the natural sciences. After all, physics pertains to the quantification of almost all matter that exists in this world. It is any aspect of nature that can be expressed, measured or calculated in specific terms. An appreciation of the world we live in and all its elements that can be observed by the five physical senses could be considered as Physics in its most general sense.
Physics is one of the oldest academic disciplines and, through its inclusion of astronomy, perhaps the oldest. Over the last two millennia, physics, chemistry, biology, and certain branches of mathematics were a part of natural philosophy, but during the scientific revolution in the 17th century, these natural sciences emerged as unique research endeavors in their own right. Physics intersects with many interdisciplinary areas of research, such as biophysics and quantum Chemistry, and the boundaries of physics are not rigidly defined. New ideas in physics often explain the fundamental mechanisms studied by other sciences and suggest new avenues of research in academic disciplines such as mathematics and philosophy.
Newton, Galileo and Einstein have all been called “Fathers of Modern Physics.” Newton was called this because of his famous law of motion and gravitation, Galileo for his role in the Scientific revolution and his contributions on observational astronomy, and Einstein for his groundbreaking theory of relativity
Important Questions of PHYSICS that we should have to Know are listed below…#1
1. How many Wavelength are there in 1 meter ?
=> 1,650,763.73 Wavelength of Orange light .
2. 1 Angstrom ( Å ) is equal to how many meter ?
=> 10-10 m.
3. What is Speed of Light in Vacuum ?
=> 3×108 m/sec
4. At what degree Temperature the mass of 1 liter of Water is equal 1 kilogram water ?
=> At 4°C
5. How many Vibrations cesium-133 atoms Completes in an atomic clock in 1 second ?
6. What is time period of second’s pendulum in satellite ?
=> ∞ (in-defined)
7. What is the height of Communication satellite from the earth surface ?
=> 36000 km.
8. What is the Kinetic Energy of an Artificial satellite when it’s Moving in a circular Orbit around the earth ?
9. What is the potential energy of an Artificial satellite when it’s moving in a circular orbit around the earth ?
=> 2 ε0
10.What is value of ε0 ?
=> Approximately 8.85×10−12 F/m.
11. What is the Correct value of °C in kelvin scale ?
=> 273.15 K
12. What is Critical temperature of water vapour ?
=> 100 °C
13. At which place of the world it takes maximum take to cook vegetable ?
=>At the peak of Mount Everest (8848.m)
14. Why vegetables / rice takes maximum time to cook on the peak of Mount Everest ?
=> Because the Boiling point of water is low.
15. In which season the weight of Benzene (C6H6) is more then other season ?
=> Winter season.
16. What is the value of young’s modulus of elasticity of liquid ?
=> Zero (0)
17. What is the lower and upper upper limit of mercury thermometer ?
=> -30 °C to 300 °C
18. Which Thermometer is used to measure the Temperature of surface of sun ?
=> Radiation Pyrometer
19. What is the lower and upper limit of Radiation Pyrometer thermometer ?
=> 800 °C to Unlimited
20. What is the boiling point of Oxygen ?
=> -183 °C (-297 °F)