Table of Contents=> Go Directly
SAARC was founded in Dhaka on 8 December 1985. Its secretariat is based in Kathmandu, Nepal. The organization promotes development of economic and regional integration. It launched the South Asian Free Trade Area in 2006. SAARC maintains permanent diplomatic relations at the United Nations as an observer and has developed links with multilateral entities, including the European Union.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF SAARC ARE LISTED BELOW
1. Who was the Designer of SAARC Logo ?
=>Shalendar Mahargen (Nepal)
2. Which city is known as city of Temple of SAARC ?
3. How many parts are there in SAARC ?
4. When and where was the first SAARC Festival was held ?
=>India (Oct-9 to 24, 1992 A.D)
5. How many time the SAARC conference is held in a year ?
=>1 time / year
6. IN which country the SAARC conference was held 3 times till 2005 ?
7. Which SAARC conference was only for 1 day ?
=>Sixth conference (1991-Dec 6)
8. What does SAPTA stand for ?
=> South Asian Preferential Trade Arrangement
9. Which organization established SAPTA ?
10. In which Conference the SAARC was planned to established SAPTA ?
=>7th Conference (1993)
11. In which SAARC conference the name of SAPTA was changed to SAFTA ?
=>10th Conference (1998)
12. When was SAPTA established ?
=>7th Dec.1995 A.D
13. When was SADF (South Asian Development Federation) was established ?
14. When was SJSF was established ?
=>27th sept 1996 A.D
15. From when the SAARC started to distribute Prize ?
=>From 2005 A.D
16. What is the price of First Prize of SAARC ?
=>25 thousand American Dollar
17. Who got the first SAARC prize ?
=>Gewoure Rahiman (Bangladesh)
18. What was the first name of SAARC ?
=>South Asian Regional Co-operation (SARC)
19. Which person attend all the Conference of SAARC from 2005 to 2018 ?
=>Manmoon Abdul Gaimoon (Maledives)
20. Which international organization first Co-operated with SAARC ?
=>UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)