Home > happy
Psychological facts of happiness-gkaim.com

Psychological Facts of HAPPINESS

1=>Spending money on your loved ones or friends, yields more happiness and satisfaction than spending it on yourself. 2=>Your genetics and family upbringing account for only half of your happiness levels. 3=>Only 10% of your happiness comes from external circumstances.Remaining 90% comes with your inner thoughts & feelings according to psychology. 4=>Your outlook on life, and what you choose to do with your life accounts for 40 percent of your happiness levels. This

Read More