Technology Term Full Forms which we have to learn are listed below
hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying the best and latest tricks on gkaim and now it is time to gain some knowledge. We all are aware of the following terms but we don’t know the full forms or expanded forms of it.
So today in this post I’ve collected the full forms of some of the most commonly used and popular short forms used in technology world.
And Here’s the list.
* VIRUS = Vital Information Resource Under Seized.
* 3G = 3rd Generation.
* GSM = Global System forMobile Communication.
* CDMA = Code Divison Multiple Access.
* UMTS = Universal Mobile Telecommunication System.
* SIM = Subscriber Identity Module .
* AVI = Audio Video Interleave
* RTS = Real Time Streaming
* SIS = Symbian OS Installer File
* AMR = Adaptive Multi-Rate Codec
* JAD = Java Application Descriptor
* JAR = Java Archive
* 3GPP = 3rd Generation Partnership Project
* 3GP = 3rd Generation Project
* MP3 = MPEG player lll
* MP4 = MPEG-4 video file
* AAC = Advanced Audio Coding
* GIF = Graphic Interchangeable Format
* JPEG = Joint Photographic Expert Group
* BMP = Bitmap
* SWF = Shock Wave Flash
* WMV = Windows Media Video
* WMA = Windows Media Audio
* WAV = Waveform Audio
* PNG = Portable Network Graphics
* DOC = Document( Microsoft Corporation)
* PDF = Portable Document Format
* M3G = Mobile 3D Graphics
* M4A = MPEG-4 Audio File
* NTH = Nokia Theme (series40)
* THM = Themes (Sony Ericsson)
* MMF = Synthetic Music Mobile Application File
* NRT = Nokia Ringtone
* XMF = Extensible Music File
* WBMP = Wireless Bitmap Image
* DVX = DivX Video
* HTML = Hyper Text Markup Language
* WML = Wireless Markup Language
* CD = Compact Disk
* DVD = Digital Versatile Disk
* CRT = Cathode Ray Tube
* DAT = Digital Audio Tape
* DOS = Disk Operating System
* GUI = Graphical UserInterface
* HTTP = Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
* IP = Internet Protocol
* ISP = Internet ServiceProvider
* TCP = Transmission Control Protocol
* UPS = Uninterruptible Power Supply
* HSDPA = High Speed Downlink Packet Access
* EDGE = Enhanced Data Rate for GSM [Global System for Mobile Communication] Evolution
* VHF = Very High Frequency
* UHF = Ultra High Frequency
* GPRS = General Packet Radio Service
* WAP = Wireless Application Protocol
* TCP = Transmission Control Protocol.
* ARPANET = Advanced Research Project Agency Network.
* IBM = International Business Machines
* HP = Hewlett Packard.
*AM/FM = Amplitude/Frequency Modulation.
* WLAN = Wireless Local Area Network
I hope you enjoyed this post, keep visiting for more daily updates latest and working tricks.
< comment down to support us