1. Which first couple got married on the roof of the world (Mount Everest) ?
Ashley Schmieder and her husband James trekked (California)
2. Who was the first oldest person that climb on Mount Everest?
Takayo Arayama (70 years, 6 months, 13 days old man) (2006 May 17) (Japan)
3. Who is known as the “Tiger of Snow”?
Tenzing Norgay Sherpa
4. Which woman climbs maximum times on Mount Everest?
Lahakpa Sherpa 8 times (Nepal) till 2016
5. Which was the oldest woman that climb Alone on Mount Everest?
Jamay Watanabay (Japan) (63years, 5Months, 27 Days Old)
6. In which year was the maximum climber’s climb on Mount Everest till 2017.?
FACTS OF MOUNT EVEREST
. Mount Everest is about 29,035 feet or 8848 meters in height
. Everest is believed to be more than 60 Million years ago.
. Everest is known as Chomolungma, mother “Goddesses of the universe”.
.It consists of different types of shale, limestone, and marble and rocky Summit deep snowfall all along.
.The wind can blow over blue at 200 mph.
. The temperature can be -80 °f
. 288 people (173 Westerners and 115 sherpas) died on Everest from 1924 to 2 June 2017.
. In 1865, it was named Mount Everest, after Sir George Everest.
. There are 18 different climbing routes on Mount Everest
. It takes a minimum of 40 days to climb Mount Everest.
. Climber wear spikes on their boots called Crampons.
. All climber shoes bottled oxygen because it is so high. it helps keep the climber warm.
You have to be 16 or older to climb from the Nepal side, and between 18 to 60 on the China site.
Mostly sherpas are found in those areas
Usually, Sherpa’s First name is the day of the week they are born.