Don’t tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway — but your waiter may know!
Here’s how to find your age using some Dining and Restaurant Math!
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757 …. If you haven’t, add 1756.
6. If the current year is not 2007, you must add one for each year past 2007.
7. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)
The next two digits are
< YOUR AGE! (Oh, yes, it is!)