Table of Contents=> Go Directly
Privacy-Policy => What information or data we collect?
Gkaim.com collect information entered by you on our website, it may be your email address, name or your website URL address.
You enter information for Subscribing our newsletter, fill out a form to contact us or comment on our posts, you may visit our website without providing any information to us.
Third party vendor Google may use the cookie to serve ads on your website. You can opt out from this by visiting Google ad and content network.
According to our privacy-policy We do not sell, trade or transfer your emails or information to third party websites or vendors. we use all security and safety measures for your best and better user experience.
Why we collect information from you?
www.gkaim.com Collect Users personal information for the following purposes:
=> To improve our Site
We continuously strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
=> To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
which provides value to you. Our first preference is user experience and satisfaction.
gkaim operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform, assist and engage with you. gkaim monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels about gkaim in order to improve its products and services.
Please note that you must not communicate with gkaim through such social media sites the following information:
- Sensitive personal data including (i) special categories of personal data meaning any information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation and (ii) other sensitive personal data such as criminal convictions and offences and national identification number ; Excessive, inappropriate, offensive or insulting information towards individuals.
- Gkaim is not responsible for any information posted on those sites other than the information posted by its employees on its behalf. Gkaim is only responsible for its own use of the personal data received through such sites
General Information Disclosure
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to gkaim.com, or personal information that you provide, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., to any outside parties, except when we believe disclosure is required under applicable law. But, we may record and share aggregated information with our partners. Also, if you input your information on a co-branded registration page or site, then your information becomes the property of both gkaim.com and the partner co-sponsoring the pages or site.
How We Protect Your Information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Data Erasure System
We retain your personal information as long as necessary for us to provide services to you or you ask us to not retain your data. If you no longer want us to use your information then you can request that we erase your personal information and close your gkaim Services account. Please note that if you request for the erasure of your personal information;
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a gkaim Services account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the gkaim Services, even after your account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Last updated: 11/12/2020
Also, check our Terms & Conditions,Disclaimer Page for limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.gkaim.com
FACEBOOK = Click Here
INSTAGRAM =Click Here
TWITTER = Click Here
OFFICIAL MAIL = email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMIN MAIL = email@example.com ( In Critical Case )
Exploit-Db = Click Here
Github = Click Here