Important Questions of Cricket History … #2- / T20 Cricket
Twenty20 (T20) Cricket
Is it cricket ?
A new style of game has taken the cricketing world by storm. It is a whole new ball game, an enhancement of the one day game to make the game fast, furious and instant. It has had the effect of brining a new audience to the sport. It is full of action and appealing to the younger crowd. The purists of the game don’t like it, but if it brings large crowds to watch cricket, it has to be good for the game overall.
The game is played on normal cricket grounds with traditional one-day rules, with the some exceptions. There are still plenty of minor rules variations, but listed here are the rules that were used for the first international game of 20/20 played in Australia, between Australia A and Pakistan on Jan 13th 2005 at the Adelaide Oval. The rules have evolved over the years as more and more games are played
In last i have written some Important Questions of T20 Cricket match…If you Gain Some Knowledge from these then please Drop Your Comments
Important Questions 0f Cricket #1 1. From when was the One day International (ODI) was Born ?
2. When was the first ODI World cup was Played ?
=>In 1975 A.D (England)
3. What is the area of cricket ground ?
=>150 yards (137.16 metres)
4. What is the Length of Pitch of cricket ground ?
=>20.12 meter (75 yards)
5. What is the Width of pitch of cricket ground ?
=>=>3.05 meter (10.ft)
Important Questions 0f Cricket #1 6. What is the length of playing surface of pitch of cricket ground ?
=>17.68 meter minimum
7. What is the width of playing surface of pitch of cricket ground ?
=>1.8 meter. minimum
8. What is the width of bowling crease ?
=>10ft (3.05 meter)
9. What is the length of popping (batting , bolling) crease ?
=>1.22 meter – in front of the stumps at either end.
10. How many stumps are there in each cricket match ?
11. What is the width of wicket (three Stumps) of Cricket ?
=>9 inches (22.9 cm)
12. What is the height of stump from ground ?
=>71.1 cm (28 inch)
13. How many Bails are there in each cricket match ?
=>4 Bails (2 bail each side)
14. What is the length of each Bails ?
15. How much height should a Bail when set on top of Stump ?
=>Not exceed then 1.27 cm.
16. What is the Maximum length of Bat according to Cricket law ?
=>96. cm. (With it’s handle)
Important Questions 0f Cricket #1 17. What is the Maximum width of Bat according to cricket law ?
18. What is the Weight of Cricket ball ?
=>155.9 gram to 163 gram
19. What is the Circumference of Cricket Ball ?
=>22.4 cm to 22.9 cm
20. What is the Color of Dress of Cricket test match players ?
=>All White – (trouser,Shirt, shoes , etc/..)
21. What is the Color of Dress of oneday Match Cricket player ?
22. How many Umpires are there in Cricket Match ?
23. What is the Color of Ball of T20 Cricket match ?
24. From when the Text cricket becomes the Form of International Cricket ?
=>1876/1877 (English Cricket Team’s)
25. From when the ODI Cricket becomes the Form of International Cricket ?
=>From 1971 A.D (England)
26. How many Countries are Now playing ODI World Cup match ?
Important Questions 0f Cricket #1 27.When was the First T20 Cricket was Played ?
=>In 2003 A.D (England Domestic Cricket)
28.When was the first T20 International Cricket was Played ?
=>In 2004 A.D (Between England and Newzealand)-Women T20
29.When was the first Men’s T20 International Cricket was played ?
=>In 2005 A.D (between Australia and Newzealand)
30.When was the First T20 Worldcup was Played ?
=>In 2007 A.D (In South Africa)
31. Which Country was the Winner of first T20 Worldcup ?
32. What is the time Interval of Playing T20 Worldcup ?
33. Mentions Important Rules of T20 Cricket ..
These are general rules, which are being modified over time and they are not used in this form for each game or at all tournaments.
Important Questions 0f Cricket #1
✪ There are twenty overs only per side.
✪ Each bowlers is restricted to a maximum of four overs.
✪ Fielding restrictions in the first six overs – two fielders outside circle with a minimum of two stationary fielders.
✪ Fielding restrictions for overs 7-20 – maximum five fielders allowed outside of circle.
✪ A ‘no-ball’ is worth 2 runs, and the batsman gets a free hit after a no-ball.
✪ Each side has just 80 minutes to get through their 20 overs. There is 15 minutes between innings.
✪ There are run penalties for each over which hasn’t been bowled in the allocated time.
✪ The next batsman has 90 second after the fall of a wicket to get to the crease.
Related link..See once Important Questions 0f Cricket #1 Techniques to play Cricket Games Ans SportsWorld Wide G.KFacts around WorldGeneral KnowledgeScienceGeographyHistory of the World Plants and Animals
>>> CONTACT US < <<